Welcome to my blog

God moved me to create this blog to inspire others to join with me to help the children of our world. I am a wife, a mother, and a Christian who wants to change the world, one child at a time.
John 14:18




Monday, January 30, 2012

Project Sew Important

This is another great opportunity for helping kids around the world.  Do you sew?  I do and I can't wait to help some very special girls in Ethiopia.  First, Ethiopia is close to my heart, not to mention one of the 10 poorest countries in the world.  Children's HopeChest Carepoint in Kombolcha, Ethiopia is an amazing ministry.  They provide education for AT RISK girls, vulnerable economically,  many of whom are orphans.  What if we in the US couldn't go to school or work because we lacked feminine hygeine products?  Have you ever even had to think about that?  These girls do not have access to these very basic necessities, and so they miss several days of school each month because of it.  That is where we come in!  It is an easy, simple solution.  Project Sew Important is a ministry that provides sustainable, reusible feminine hygeine products to these girls at the Kombolcha Carepoint.  Please visit these blogs for more information on how to get involved.  And may the Lord bless you back in return for giving of yourself, of your heart, and of your talents.  God equips us with talents and strengths that he wants to use for His glory.  I for one am going to sew my little heart out.

Rob and Candy's Blog for information and shipping address
Candy's email  mblueberry.madamblueberry@gmail.com

Project Sew Important info and Patterns

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment