Welcome to my blog

God moved me to create this blog to inspire others to join with me to help the children of our world. I am a wife, a mother, and a Christian who wants to change the world, one child at a time.
John 14:18




Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gotta Start Somewhere

This blog has been in my heart for a lot of years.  I knew my purpose in life was to make a difference somewhere, somehow, in the life of a child.  My journey to realizing this dream began in January 2007 when we brought our daughter home from Russia, and our son from Ethiopia in 2011.  My God....how they have changed my soul.   God began to reveal to me my true purpose, and eventually, my passion.  "I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you," John 14:18.  God does not call those who are able.  He calls and equips those who are willing.  My husband and I heard His voice, and our hearts responded.  In time, He began to show me my true purpose on this earth is to shelter, love and hold the kids around the world in my arms.  I know my children are my destiny, but there is much more I am to do.  My hope is that this blog will change someone, inspire someone, and join with someone to change the world a little at a time.
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment