Welcome to my blog

God moved me to create this blog to inspire others to join with me to help the children of our world. I am a wife, a mother, and a Christian who wants to change the world, one child at a time.
John 14:18




Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Operation Christmas Child Update

Happy Valentine's Day! Tomorrow is the day after, and if you are out and about and see the Valentinee's Day loot on sale and are led to buy some of it for my project, that would be a big blessing!  Usually the dollar store and dollar bins at Target have V-Day stuff 50% off.  School supplies like pencils, erasers, little toys, stuffed animals.  Anything that would fit in a shoe box that a kid would like.  Here is the address of where to send it.  Thank you in advance, and God Bless You!!

Amy Adkins
5644 S Ingalls St
Littleton, CO  80123

No comments:

Post a Comment