Welcome to my blog

God moved me to create this blog to inspire others to join with me to help the children of our world. I am a wife, a mother, and a Christian who wants to change the world, one child at a time.
John 14:18




Thursday, August 23, 2012

HELP baby Ari get adopted!!!!!!


Please join me in helping the Boesem family make Ari forever theirs!!  This wonderful family has 8 other adopted kids, most with special needs.  Little Ari was a preemie, and has struggled with medical issues since her birth.  But thanks to the Lord, she has a wonderful family that wants to make her their daughter FOREVER!!  The Boesem's have to re-do their home study and need to raise the funds to do it.  Please consider taking part in this fundraiser for their family.

I will be doing an online book drive for their family.  For every purchase you make, I will donate 100% of my commission to their family.  The more we sell, the more they will receive.  Also, Nora will get free books after the fundraiser, depending on the total sales.  Can you imagine the blessing we could be to her 9 children with not only the profit, but FREE books?

I am starting the BABY ARI Usborne books adoption fundraiser TODAY, and it will go through September 5th.  Please click on the link below to order.  Thank you from the Boesem's, Baby Ari, and me!!!

Baby Ari's fundraiser

HURRY!!  ENDS  SEPTEMBER 5th!!

God Bless,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment