Welcome to my blog

God moved me to create this blog to inspire others to join with me to help the children of our world. I am a wife, a mother, and a Christian who wants to change the world, one child at a time.
John 14:18




Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Fundraising Opportunity!!

CARDS FOR A CAUSE


Dear friends who need money,

I have a great fundraising opportunity that I want to share.  It is called "CARDS FOR A CAUSE."  My dear friend Mandy has gotten me hooked on it and I want to share it with everyone I know.  For all my friends who are in the adoption process in the fundraising phase, this is for you!  Also, it will work for any organization trying to raise funds.  Schools, sports teams, ministries, etc.  I am trying it out at church to raise money for our Operation Christmas Child project we have this year.  Let me lay it out, the down and dirty...

Here is how it works............You sell a beautiful box of cards.  There are 30 gorgeous, embellished cards in a cute keepsake box and it costs 30 bucks.  You as an organization get to keep $13 bucks for every box you sell.  That is a 43% profit my friends.  There are very few fundraisers that yield this much.  In my opinion, the cards will sell themselves!!  Everyone needs cards, and you just can't get a decent card for a buck.  Well, yes you can with Cards for a Cause.  Get a booth at a fair, sell them at a Garage sale, sell them door to door, sell them to your friends and family, and keep 13 bucks out of every box.  A little math for you...
Sell 100 boxes, get $1300 bucks (enough for a plane fare to Ethiopia or Russia)
Sell 150 boxes, get $1950 bucks (enough for a homestudy)
Sell 200 boxes, get $2600 bucks (enough for part of your dossier fee)

Small details......
1. You gotta sell at least 15 boxes
2. You take orders for them (unless you want to pay up front for them)
3. You have to charge the customer tax unless your organization is tax exempt

I will take care of all the details and can help answer any questions you may have because I am the Consultant for Cards for a Cause, which is part of Usborne Books.  God bless you all and I pray the Lord will bless what he has placed on your heart.

Here is my link
Cards for a Cause

Here is my e-mail
amylooaac@aol.com

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment