Welcome to my blog

God moved me to create this blog to inspire others to join with me to help the children of our world. I am a wife, a mother, and a Christian who wants to change the world, one child at a time.
John 14:18




Thursday, March 22, 2012

Meet the Vagnoni's! Help them bring their child home!!

Adoption is one of my most favorite things.  I LOVE talking about it, thinking about it, and blogging about it!

We are the Vagnoni Family: Mike, Amy, John, Ryan, and soon to be another brother or sister!  John and Ryan came home to Illinois in February 2010 from Ethiopia.  We have felt the Lord call us again to international adoption, this time from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.  As of right now, March 2012, we are beginning our home study and the gathering of paperwork.  We are so excited to see the Lord at work again in this adoption!

Why don't more people adopt?  I hate to say this, but a HUGE reason is financial.  It is expensive.  But when the Lord calls you to do it, you just gotta answer and step out in faith.  The Vagnoni's have a few fundraisers they are doing to help them bring their child home!    If you LOVE coffee, which I do, you can purchase fair-trade coffee from around the world and help contribute to their adoption.  Please consider helping this wonderful family, and make the orphan number one less!  God bless to all who open their hearts to give.

To read more about their family adventures and adoption progress and to view some of their ongoing fundraisers, please visit their blog:

Amy

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Financial reasons are the main reason. I would LOVE to adopt, but we can't afford it =( good luck to the Vagnoni's. What a blessing they are!

    ReplyDelete